|J. W. Krueger & Associates, L.L.C.
Attorneys at Law
|Telephone: (216) 403-7806
J. W. Krueger &
All rights reserved.
- Negotiated, drafted, and reviewed various legal documents on behalf of
clients including, but not limited to, leases, real estate purchase
agreements, loan documents, purchase orders, consignment
agreements, purchase agreements, construction contracts, insurance
policies and financing statements.
- Represented clients in various bankruptcy matters, including
preference actions. Secured a reduction of debtor’s claims by
approximately 90% of original amount sought in one such matter,
which saved the client over $18 million from the original claim.
- Developed and helped to implement a program for a client that
protected its products from being seized by creditors of its customers,
or becoming part of its customers' estates in the event of bankruptcy.
- Secured a defense verdict for a client at the close of plaintiff’s case,
where the plaintiff sought to recover in excess of $40 million on a
product liability claim.
- Successfully defended a client against a trade secret claim which
sought to prevent client from purchasing products from a foreign
manufacturer. If claim had been successful, client would have been
unable to purchase a major component of its products from the foreign
manufacturer and would have been unable to produce or deliver
multiple product lines to the marketplace.
- Saved a client nearly $1 million through aggressive litigation strategy in
companion matters pending in the U.S. District Court and U.S.
- Secured judgment in favor of client without a trial on a claim seeking
commission allegedly due a business broker when sale of the client's
business failed to occur.
- Have appeared before the Supreme Court of Ohio, the U.S. Court of
Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, various state and federal courts in
multiple jurisdictions, governmental agencies, and in arbitration and
mediation proceedings on behalf of clients.
Experience is often a significant factor in a client's decision to hire an
attorney. The list below highlights a few of our accomplishments about
which we are most proud: